After putting in the time to create an engaging signals channel, the next step is to ensure you post consistently. This means doing the same things, in the same way, over time.
Consistency is important because it ensures that subscribers continue to engage with your content regularly. Consistency comes in many forms, including in tone of voice, the frequency of signals, the markets that signals are in, the timing of your posts, the purpose of your content, and the frequency of your posts.
Here are some tips to keep your channel consistent:
- Send your signals messages in the same format each time.
- Send the same signal stages messages. For example, new signal created, trade triggered, trade exited and so on.
- Don’t miss a signal level or event.
- If you send a weekly report, make sure it is sent every week.
- If you need to take time away from the channel, and you don’t have anyone to cover, communicate this clearly in advance, so your users expect it.